09/11/2020 to 06/12/2020
In view of the CMCO imposed by our government for the period from 09/11/2020 to 06/12/2020, all facilities are closed except for the following until further notice: –
1) DINING is allowed in the following outlets: –
a) Captain’s Restaurant – Daily, Lunch from 12.00pm to 3.00pm, Dinner from 6.00pm to 10.00pm.
Sunday from 12.00pm to 10.00pm. Take away service is available. (last order at 9.00pm);
b) Seafront Café – Weekdays, from 3.00pm to 10.00pm (last order at 9.00pm) Weekends, from 12.00pm to 10.00pm (last order at 9.00pm);
c) Club House – Daily, from 7.00am to 9.00pm;
2) SECTIONS & GROUPS – all activities, including events and social gatherings, are suspended;
3) TENNIS COURTS – Daily, from 7.00am to 10.00pm, with the last booking at 9.00pm. Coaching
4) LIBRARY – Daily, from 10.00am to 6.00pm, only for borrowing and returning of books,
5) GAMES ROOM – Open daily;
6) GUESTS are NOT allowed except for dining purposes at the Captain’s Restaurant and Seafront
7) TOWELS will not be provided.
Members are to adhere strictly to the SOP, and to leave the premises when the Club is closed.
The implementation of these guidelines is for our safety and health, and the Committee thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this difficult time. Let’s make PSC safe.
By order of the Committee.
8th November 2020