Please Update Your Particulars
We have numerous requests from Members for greater access control to prevent non-Members using the Club on their own, which we agree is both unfair to Members, who paid a sizable entrance fee and monthly subscription, and an undesirable outcome for a club of stature. Further, given today’s geo-political environment, a step toward tightening up access is frequently requested and this step helps to further secure the Club.
As we improve on the car park access to prevent unauthorised entry into the Club, please unsure your car registration is correct and current. Please note that one car park label is accorded to Members, be sure to update your particulars and your family’s so as to continue to enjoy seamless access to the Club.
Please inform the Club of your new particulars:
- Email address
- Telephone or mobile number
- Mailing address
- passport number and FIN particulars
- Marriage and children details
Email to the Membership department
Indicating your membership number and new details.
RULES OF THE TENNIS GROUP PENANG SWIMMING CLUB PENANG
- Courts will be reserved for members use for 4 hours on the specific days to encourage play among members.
- The reserved days & hours are as follows:-
- Monday : 5.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. (Group Members Only)
- Wednesday : 5.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. (All Club Members)
- Saturday : 5.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. (All Club Members)
- During Club Night, all games shall be foursomes whenever possible. Single players shall permit others to join them to form foursomes.
- Players who play once during Club Night may not play immediately following the one which they played unless there are vacancies. Thus a player wishing to play continuously in a row must await the commencement of the subsequent game to determine if a vacancy exists for them to join in.
- Balls will be provided by the Club, 3 to a court. They are changed once every 3 Club Night Days or earlier at the discretion of the Committee. In the event a ball is found to be unsatisfactory, a player may appeal to the Committee for a replacement. However, the discretion by the Committee is final on whether the use is variable. Balls must be returned to the reception by the foursome last utilising them. The Club reserves the right to impose a penalty of RM2.00 for every ball lost.
- Guests are allowed to play Club Night. A fee for Club Night guests will be levied at an amount to be determined by the Main Committee. A member wishing to bring a guest for Club Night play must inform the reception. The same guest may not play Club Night more than 3 times per month. A member may not bring any guests for more than 3 times per month.